The New 2010 Cadillac SRX – Midsized Luxury


Cadillac is about the only U.S. automaker to actually learn from what their Japanese counterparts are doing. Mid-sized fuel efficient SUV’s are what the American Consumers are buying and the newly redesigned 2010 Cadillac SRX targets this potential market.

The current SRX is a large SUV with horrible gas mileage. Well new for 2010 the SRX will shrink, lose the 3rd row seat, and get a boost in fuel economy. Gone will be the staple V-8 engine replaced with a direct-injected V-6 and maybe even a 4 cylinder. The SRX will also become a front wheel drive based on the “theta premium” platform.

Now there is finally a Luxury mid-sized SUV, and Cadillac plans to target the Honda CRV!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cadillac is a good car in terms of design and other factor. How I wished I could have one:)

Unknown said...

I work for Honda in the IT department...I also own a civic which is my workhorse while my wife owns a SUV. My civic has over 140,000 miles on it, thus far - no problem (knock on wood). I do agree, Caddys are made great, like the foreign auto makers - Honda & Toyota. Detroit has to get their act together. Just my own humble opinion.

General Patton's Biography

Anonymous said...

I read a review about Cadillac that will be transport Barack Obama.It is really awesome car.

Anonymous said...

This car is my dream haha..

Anonymous said...

This car looks pretty awesome. I wish I have one :)

Unknown said...

Caddies: American Nobility. Red, White & Blue-Blooded. Long may they reign... God save the Caddy!

noroadzone said...

Looks more of a mix of a SUV and Sedan, and I really like its features... and the fact that it's a Caddy makes me want to have one soon...

Cars for sale said...

It is looking really cool but not sure about its performance. Its pretty clear that they have learn from the previous version and sorted out the mistakes.