The New 2009 Cadillac CTS-V – Kicking Butt and Taking Names!


Ever since I heard the new 2009 Cadillac CTS-V would have a version of the ZR1 Corvette engine I was hooked. I can just picture my Grandpa blowing the doors off of every BMW and Mercedes in sight. That would be hilarious! The new CTS-V is a serious automobile. It recently posted the fastest lap time at the Nurburgring in Germany, beating out any sedan that has ever run this course, including all Bimmer’s….that’s huge!

Most people either love or hate the styling. I have seen the new CTS cars motoring around and I must say they look sharp. But who cares about looks when you have over 550-hp and torque under your foot. This monster includes a six-speed transmission that will rocket Grandpa to 191-mph….which will either send him to jail or a not so early grave! Whichever the case this “luxury car” is a monster.

Besides the serious performance; the Cadillac CTS-V sports nice 19-inch alloy rims, 15-inch brakes, some kind of crazy electromagnetic suspension, and rare Recaro seats. Cadillac may be in financial trouble, but they sure did their homework with this car. And the best part about this missile is the price: $60k! That’s more than $25k less than its main rivals: the BMW M5 and the Mercedes E63 AMG. What more could you want?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw a MotorWeek car review show and they tested the CTS-V. What a cool car. 0-60 in like 4 seconds.

Anonymous said...

thenkyou good theme car

Anonymous said...

$60k worth of car gives a $100k worth of enjoyment and comfort. I see that car looks very elegant and I hope I can get that someday